Our commitment to hygiene and cleanliness has led all of our teams to mobilize to strengthen our protocols for health safety in our hotel.
The measures implemented cover a wide range of topics ranging from compliance with barrier gestures to recommendations for maintenance products, cleaning procedures for rooms and common areas as well as the necessary reduction of the service offer.
Find below the details of the special hygiene protocol COVID-19 implemented:
Reinforcement of hygiene and cleaning measures: Here are our main actions implemented:
• Complete disinfection of all rooms, bathrooms and common areas between each client using a specialized VAPODIL machine
• Cleaning common areas including handles, switches, lift buttons, and
Room keys, TPE, Business Corner… between each customer pass.
• Each room is blocked 24 hours after the departure of a customer (subject to availability).
• Change of cleaning equipment between rooms, including cloth and microfiber wipes.
• Use of disinfectant detergents approved
Here are the equipment and preventive measures put in place for our teams working for your safety :
• Teams are trained in barrier gestures and ensure that they wash their hands as regularly as possible and after each interaction.
• The decoration elements (cousin, footpath, flyer, etc.) have been removed but remain at your disposal at the reception
The health crisis we are experiencing is forcing us to reduce our services in order to guarantee your safety during your stay:
• The hotel reserves the right not to make the rooms in bed but will provide you with all the necessary linen.
Distribution of masks and hydroalcoholic gels:
We provide all our customers with hydraulics gels activated by a foot pedal or in detection to ensure their safety. We recommend wearing type I surgical masks in the common areas.